OPAP is the leading gaming company in Greece and one of the most renowned in its industry worldwide.
Our vision is to establish OPAP as a world-class gaming entertainment company. Long-term strategic priorities focusing on customers, people, network, products and digital-technology capabilities have been established and placed at the center of actions towards the realization of the vision.
Moreover, OPAP holds a prominent position among corporate social champions in Greece. Through its extensive Corporate Responsibility program, which focuses on Health, Sports and Employment, the company supports Greek society in practice.
The Future is in your hands!
OPAP is an employer of choice in the Greek market, and offers career opportunities and a unique working experience to about 1,500 exceptional professionals and talented young people, within an award-winning working environment. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, OPAP was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Greece.
At OPAP, focus on developing our People stems from our Core Values: Fun, Dynamic, Passionate and Fair.
We also offer young professionals the chance to kick-start their careers at a leading and reliable group, through the οpapinternship program-get in the game! and the Equine Veterinary Graduate Program – Ride High! at Markopoulo Park, two programs that provide significant learning and development opportunities.
Our main objective is to shape a single culture across the organization, by developing a high-performing Team and ensuring job satisfaction for our People.
If you wish to join the OPAP Team and experience a #fair #passionate #dynamic and #fun environment, you can find all OPAP’s available career opportunities below:
- Customer Analytics Specialist
- E-Commerce Data Analyst
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical Operations Center Engineer
- Retail Equipment Support Engineer
- Salesforce Developer
- IT Project Manager
- IT Security Operations Manager
- Digital Project Manager – Web
- Digital Project Manager – Mobile
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- CRM Campaigns Specialist
- Integration Software Engineer
- IT Compliance Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
- Technical Solutions Project Manager, Web Portals & Mobile Apps
- Software Development Director
- Logistics & Supply Chain Supervisor
- Applications Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- UX/UI Designer
- CRM Product Development Specialist
- Sharepoint Developer
- Back End Java Developer