Due to the recent joined Ministerial Decision Δ1α/ΓΠ.οικ. 18149/2020 (Government Gazette 855/Β/13-3-2020) regarding the temporary closure of operations of OPAP Stores and OPAP Play, please find below information regarding payment of winnings during this period.
- All winnings slips, for which a Bank Claim (BC) has been issued will be paid in the designated banks as per normal process.
- With regards to winning slips, for which a BC has not been issued or are under the BC threshold, a relevant BC will be issued post reopening of OPAP Stores
- In cases of slips that expire during the period of these extraordinary measures, the holders will be paid post OPAP Stores opening with a process that will be defined then
- OPAP cashiers in Athens and Thessaloniki will remain closed during the period of temporary closure of the OPAP network
- With regards to VLTs, any withdrawals from Player’s balance, either in cash or via bank transfer, will take place after the lift of the measures
- The above do not apply for winnings and payments of Online games, which operate normally.