My name is Panagiota Dosi and I was born in Athens on 1 April 2001. Three months after my birth, we moved to Corfu, where we still live. I took up track and field late, at the age of 13, following the suggestion of my father, who is a former high jump athlete and, now, an athletics trainer and coach. I liked it very much from the beginning, and it was easy for me to obtain distinctions at local and national level. In the U16 category, I had the best record of all times in Greece, with 1.77m. Then, in the U18 category, I broke the national record, setting 1.83m. My greatest achievement was the 1st place in the ISF Gymnasiade 2018 in Morocco.
“I will have to make many, so many, small efforts that no-one will ever notice or appreciate until I do something remarkable... All remarkable things are preceded by effort, with hard work and strain.”
Follow me on social media
- 1st place in the ISF Gymnasiade, Morocco, April
- 1st place in the Balkan Indoor U20 Championship, Sofia, 2018
- 1st place in the Balkan U18 Championship, Istanbul, 2017
- National U18 record of athletics and indoor athletics with 1.83m
- National U20 record of indoor athletics with 1.83m